|Region||Bega Valley, Eurobodalla, Goulburn Mulwaree, Hilltops, Queanbeyan Palerang, Snowy Monaro Regional, Upper Lachlan, Wingecarribee and Yass Valley|
|Key industries:||Health care and social assistance, public administration and safety, construction|
South East and Tablelands has a rich and diverse geography, with extensive coastline to the east, the Snowy Mountains in the west and its heartland east of the Great Dividing Range. The region borders Victoria and the Australian Capital Territory.
The NSW Government is delivering better services through investment in schools and hospitals. This is on top of significant funding for new roads and the new Eden Wharf Extension Project, which will help promote tourism in the area by enabling easier access for cruise ships.
Health and education infrastructure:
- $30.0 million to continue the Goulburn Hospital Redevelopment
- $8.1 million for a new TAFE Connected Learning Centre at Bega
- expansion of hospital redevelopments at Cooma and Bowral
- establishing a Family Care Centre Hub in Queanbeyan
- funding for the upgrade of Queanbeyan East public school as well as funding to continue the construction of Finigan School of Distance Education.
Roads and infrastructure:
- $44.4 million in State, Commonwealth and local funding to continue construction of the Ellerton Drive extension to provide a bypass of the Queanbeyan central business district
- $30.0 million to commence construction of the Princes Highway Batemans Bay Bridge replacement
- $12.0 million to commence Stage 1 of the Barton Highway corridor improvement (State and Federally funded)
- $12.0 million to continue construction of the Lansdowne Bridge replacement at Goulburn
- $10.0 million to commence construction of the Charleyong Bridge replacement over the Mongarlowe River, near Braidwood.
Vibrant visitor economy:
- $23.5 million in 2018-19 to complete the Eden Breakwater Wharf Extension
- $17.2 million over four years for the Snowies Iconic Great Walk
- $9.9 million over two years for the Thredbo Valley Track extension
- $7.9 million over three years for the Light to Light Great Walk
- $3.6 million over three years for the Murramarang South Coast Walk.
Protecting our communities:
- $9.8 million to continue the Queanbeyan Police Station upgrade
- $7.1 million for the development of the Active Armed Officer Training Facility in Goulburn.